Awarded best SharePoint intranet in the world
All the best-in-class core functions and essential components.
Get started with:
- Custom branding
- Intranet-wide navigation and mega menu
- News with personalisation, sorting & filtering
- FAQs with personalisation, sorting & filtering
- Jobs with personalisation, sorting & filtering
- Who is Who with personalisation, sorting & filtering
- Events with personalisation, sorting & filtering
- Basic Analytics
- Org Chart
- My Page, a personal page with custom content
- My Apps, quick links to company apps and user apps
- Basic components such as birthdays, recent hires and incidents
- Your own Mobile Intranet App
All the core functions plus premium features and integrations.
Everything from core +
- Premium designs and option to add your own css
- More navigation styling options
- Advanced targeting and custom templates for News, FAQs, Jobs and who is who
- Event registration option
- Copy or promote pages to another site
- Make pages a news item
- Custom Involv profile pages
- Advanced analytics for your intranet, mobile and notifications
- Ideation tool – submit, discuss and evaluate ideas
- Multilingual intranet
- Involv Cast – Digital signage for any content type
- Involv Notifications – manage push and mail notifications
- Publishing calendar – schedule publication of any content type
- Advanced components such as sandwich shop, IT-ticketing, Expenses and knowledge base
- Integrations; Outlook, Planner, ToDo
- Optional integration with Zenya (previously Infoland)
- Set your own logo as the app icon for the mobile app
* Both packages include
- Both packages include Onboarding program where we help you get started and use your intranet.
- Dedicated customer manager to answer all your questions.
- Online ticket tracking for a smooth follow-up to all your questions.
- Access to our customer portal with a wealth of information to make your intranet a succes
Best-in-class intranet features. Always.
Our software assurance keeps your intranet up-to-date with the latest features and fixes. It also gives you access to our support desk and allows you to use the Involv mobile app.
Software assurance is included in your annual subscription and can be purchased seperately if you choose to buy Involv at a one-time fee.
100+ Happy Customers Worldwide
The thing I like the most about Involv – Office 365 intranet is the speed of implementation. We got our intranet up and running in just a few weeks. If you do something similar from scratch, you end up with much longer lead times.
The great thing about the Involv intranet is the ease of use. It is a layer on top of SharePoint where we have not only a good Document Management System but also a good communication platform.
Our old intranet became outdated and was no longer supported by Microsoft. So we chose to make a new intranet platform with Involv because it is built on top of the Microsoft 365 ecosystem. It’s ready-to-go, but has the possibility to add extra apps and do customizations. A very client oriented and flexible solution.
Frequently Asked Questions
What’s included with the annual Software Assurance?
Software Assurance gives you access to the support desk, all core product updates, extra functionalities, new releases ánd the Involv mobile app. Software assurance is included in the renting price. If you buy Involv at a one-time fee, you may purchase Software Assurance separately at a yearly cost of 25% of the license cost.
When does Involv Money Back Guarantee apply?
If, despite of effort and care, the solution doesn’t match your need, we offer a money-back guarantee on the licenses of 90 days after the installation. The only requirement to be eligible for this guarantee is that you purchase a success package of at least 10 days.
What do the Success Packages include?
The Success Packages include a pack of extra services by dedicated collaboration specialists. They will help with your custom needs such as setting up an advanced site structure, configuring user permissions or providing some custom development. That way, you’ll never lose valuable time setting up your intranet. Contact us to see which package suits your needs.
How does Deployment work?
An Office 365 or SharePoint on-premise install is required before deploying Involv. The deployment will take maximum 1 hour and requires no technical knowledge thanks to the easy-to-follow steps. If you do need assistance, to migrate your existing content for example, we do offer success packs.
How does Licensing work?
Licensing is based on a named user model. Anyone accessing Involv requires a license.
Can I try Involv for free?
Yes. If you’re interested in getting to know Involv better, please schedule a call for a demo first. This way we can get to know your business a little bit better and help you get the most out of your demo. We can even personalize the demo environment for you with matching brand colors and logo.
Involv Money-Back Guarantee
If, despite our effort and care, the solution doesn’t match your needs, we offer a money back guarantee on the licenses of 90 days after the installation.
The only requirement to be eligible for this guarantee is that you purchased a success package of at least 10 days. This allows us to assist you with a worry-free and successful implementation.
When should I purchase an optional success package?
The Success Packages include a pack of extra services by dedicated collaboration specialists: ✓ Project management ✓ Off-site support ✓ Training & coaching ✓ Configuration ✓ Data import assistance ✓ Customizations ✓ Development ✓ Onsite consulting